Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hi and welcome to WoW Threads!


This is the place where fancy, fun, interesting, heck even boring rp gear comes to shine. Shiny!
There is more to gear than being dressed to kill. Since I started playing World of Warcraft, I've invested a lot of time and effort in making rp outfits for my characters - some to reflect their personalities, others just for kicks.
And as corny as it may sound, I want to share what I've achieved and learned with you. I am hoping that this blog will be helpful to players looking for ways to make their characters more personal.

Feel free to look around, be inspired or simply copy outfits. I would love it if you also leave comments, ask questions or tell about your own ideas and rp outfits.



Have fun and...

What do you wear?
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment