Friday, May 21, 2010

Arcane Mage with Higher Learning?




A simple post from me this time. Just wanted to share my outfit for arcane mages with Kirin Tor Familiars - wonder why it took me so long to get it out here. Anyways...







I wanted to find an outfit that suited the color of arcane magic with whites, blues and purples and it wasn't an easy task really. I find many items to be either too light or too dark and not quite shiny enough. *laughs* You know how I like my mages shiny. Of course it had to look grand enough for a mage! ;)







Well, I settled down with stealing parts of the Vestments of the Devout set for this outfit. Sorry priests! It was the only robe that I really liked and that matched the pet perfectly.








The outfit consists of the following items:
Devout Robe
Devout Belt
Devout Gloves
Scintillating Headdress of Second Sight
Vestia's Pauldrons of Inner Grace
Staff of Dominance

Add to that your Kirin Tor Familiar from the Higher Learning achievement and you'll get a few looks for sure.









Speaking of the Higher Learning achievement... I really wish this particular achievement was mage-only. I wish every class could have their own special achievements like Higher Learning and finally leave Vargoth to us mages. *mumbles grumpily*










Rogues could for example have a space in the Dalaran sewers that can only be entered in stealth, and a pet that can stealth as well. I'm thinking some rogues would like to take their pets out to battlegrounds without worrying about being detected.
Shamans could have an elemental plain and an elemental pet (maybe choose between and air or earth elemental?), while druids could have some form of meditation tree. Warriors could have a Valhalla and paladins and priests a chamber of Light. Warlocks could have a portal to a chamber of rituals and a mini demon or imp for a pet... *drifts off*


What do you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment